Monday, July 23, 2012

May-be Baby

So I've been feeling like it really just isn't happening this month.  The whole getting pregnant thing.  I've had this feeling that "the baby is going to be born in May," meaning that next month (August) would be the month to conceive.  I don't know if this is my woman's intuition, or psychic vibes, or just the five days after the midwife at Planned Parenthood told us to wait "a couple of cycles," during which I cemented it in my brain that if I got pregnant immediately after that waiting period, the baby would be born in May.


Some of my favorite people and favorite musicians are born in May: my lovely and talented cousin, Tyler Gaffaney, physicist Richard Feynman, musicians Danny Elfman, David Byrne, and Martin Carthy, to name just a few.  All males, I guess.









I also feel like the baby will be a boy.

A baby boy born in May.

Then again, it could be a girl born in April.


Or a little Goorak born  on Leap Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment